Thursday, September 8, 2011

Asthma and a cold

It really doesn't mix, but the funny thing is is that I never have a problem with it unless I'm already sick; in which case it kicks my ass and sends me home crying. I had to leave work because I have an attack (caused by a customer's horrid smell, bathed in body spray or some shit) and today I got an attack while just walking with my friend.
See, I don't have a rescue H because I don't need one often. I made it home and finally did a treatment on my Nebulizar (I spelled that wrong but am too lazy to look up proper spelling). I didn't realize how hard it was to breathe until I could breathe normal again.

Anyway, just thought I would post so you know I'm still alive and kicking. Just posted both HHE stories on Deviantart if you wanna check them out there. Or they're on Fanfiction.net as well. Either site :)

No comments:

Post a Comment