Saturday, September 10, 2011

Off I go again

Ready for work, or as ready as I ever am. Today is an easy shift, tomorrow is the bitch slap to the face shift of 9 hours. I'll survive but seriously not looking forward to it. Anyway, I'm hoping against hope that they'll let us wear our 9/11 shirts tomorrow but I doubt it. If not I'll write something on my hand lol, I've done it before and no one but the customers has noticed it.

Anyway, today is a make up and hair style day for me. Still getting over this cold so I'm not feeling my best. I decided that just because a feel like shit there's no reason I should look it a well. So, I think I look pretty darn nice; though I know my co-workers are going to start up with the "Who is he" comments again.
Why does a girl have to have a guy in her life to look nice??? I've never understood that lol.

Well, I'm bored so I might leave early and look at... dun dun dun... swimsuits. Vacation is next friday and I need a bathing suit to wear. I'll either buy one or borrow one from my sister. Either way I have to have one and I better stop bitching about it before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment