Friday, July 8, 2011

3 days of Pure. Freaking. Hell.

Well, today begins three days of long shifts at work. Today is 6 and a half, tomorrow and the day after are 8 hour shifts :( I freaking HATE these shifts, my feet hurt so bad and I'm so sick of the idiots I'm forced to deal with.

Anyway, last night I about died laughing. My LEAST favorite customer came through when I was covering a break for our door greeter; he looked over, did the double take, frowned, and said something to his wife. I smiled sweetly and completely ignored him until he walked away after standing there for a minute or two.
This is the same guy who called me fat and continues to go through my line if he sees me (Even if there are two lanes with absolutely no one in them).
I didn't have to ring him up last night because of the door breaks; I was happy, life is good!

Today I'm not worried about the shift, it's my second 6 and a half hour shift this week. I just bought my tickets for the Harry Potter Midnight showing (WOOT) and am looking forward to that! I'm listening to the news talk about how the Shuttle is going to be scrubbed. It's too rainy here.

Well, I'm out of things to talk about. I'm attempting to write more of my story but am too tired due to working so much. Ugh, 7 days in a row, Ladies and gents, SEVEN DAYS WITH NO BREAKS. I'm exhausted and my paycheck sucked ass. It makes this job seem not worth it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment