Monday, July 25, 2011

Stick a fork in me I'm almost done

Well, almost long working section (I can't call it a work week because it gets split up so randomly) has drawn to a close. I have two days off starting tomorrow but I'm not REALLY going to enjoy them. I'm finishing the cleaning in my bedroom tomorrow (watching clothes and hopefully looking into getting a new bookshelf. I have over 200 books when I counted them. They are piled everywhere right now until I get a chance to go through them all!
I got the Nook on my phone. It's alright, I did it because I got so tired of carrying books around in my work bag for nights like tonight where I'm waiting two hours for my ride home (God I need to learn how to drive!)
Anyway, the second day off is not going to be fun because I'm having a root canal and tooth rebuilding (FTW is that anyway) done; and waiting for them to make a crown for my tooth.
The total out of pocket cost is 391 :( FML. Hopefully I only have to pay for some of it this week and the rest when I go in and get the crown put on.

I'm also pissed because I got sick at work the other day and had to leave early. I feel like such a brat when I do that but I could not get my blood sugars to level out and was getting really dizzy. When you're having to haul things across the register, making stupid ass mistakes (I freaking ran a check as cash) and dropping things left and right because your fingers have swollen up and are unable to bend... it's time to go home.
I might stay and work an extra half hour to night (even my shift to eight hours) if they let me; just to make up some of the time difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment