Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wow...

I haven't exactly been active on here in a while; honestly I haven't been active anywhere on the web in the past couple of... days... weeks? I don't even know how long I've been bogged down. I'm trying to write the next chapter in my story only to come up against a brick wall with each idea I try writing.
But what should be a nice change is the fact that my computer will now be in my bedroom; so I cat write when I want to without having to go (get up, start computer, quiet... tap tap on the keys Mom: What are you doing again? Me: attempting smexy scene. DELETE DELETE: Nothing...

Yeah it'll be nice :)

Tomorrow is my day off, but I have a dentist visit for tomorrow.... I haven't been to the dentist in over three years; and the last time I went was to get my wisdom teeth out and two really chipped teeth pulled. I have no illusions about the state of my mouth; it's horrible.
I expect to be shamed tomorrow... last dentist told me that there was no point to treating my teeth because I was only going to continue screwing up. I... yeah, I don't like the dentist at all because of a string of really horrible ones.

Hoping tomorrow goes well, am so tired I am typing the wrong words and with probably continue that theme for the rest of this journal... blog... whatever!

Good... not good night, I have to wait for the stuff in the dryer to finish... it's my bedsheets and blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment