Sunday, July 31, 2011

Exhausted

Well, I had the root canal done and my jaw swelled up to the point I couldn't talk... guess what I did the following day? I called out of work...
Or, in the opinion of my mngt, I ended the entire world and am a huge fuckface (that's how he made me feel on the phone though; after making me repeat myself a thousand times even after I explained it was hard to talk right now) threatened to write me up when I came in for my following shift.

Tonight should be fun, I need to go put in my time off requests. Jesus there are a lot of then. I made an attempt to change me times and got the run around from mngt with my fourm being lost somewhere. So, I'm just going to put the requests in and if Amy (my front end manager <3) asks about it I'll explain what happened with the time change request. I'm not going to keep filling out the damn fourm if the manager I need to sign it is going to lose it or not be there at the same time as myself. It's fucking stupid. I need to time off for doctor/dentist visit because I've been so sick lately (blood sugar issues, on top of my mouth problems) and I'm going out of town for a full weekend! WOOT!

I wish I could add a note to the requests so she would know WHY I need the time off. I feel sort of bad about it though. It's about a full week when it's all stuck together. Doctors apt, baby shower for my sis, vacation with my family, birth of my niece :)

No comments:

Post a Comment