Saturday, July 9, 2011

One of those days...

I'm sitting here with 30 minutes to go until I leave for work, and I'm not exactly happy. See, my mother was supposed to have been home at 1, which would have allowed me to keep a cell phone at work. She's working late = no cell phone for me.

I'm about to blow up about this since I'm the one PAYING for the damn phone and I've had it ONE DAY of last week. I'll talk to her about it some time tomorrow, since I'm working until 11:30 tonight, and have to be back in at 10:30
I'm going to change something because I cannot keep pulling shifts like this. I'm 21 yeah, but I'm tired and need sleep too. By the time I get home tonight it'll be almost twelve. I wont unwind until 1, and by the time I get to sleep it'll be going on 2am, that's if I fall asleep nicely. If not I'll not sleep at all and be a zombie the following morning for my freaking second 8 hour shift in a row.

God, I hate this job sometimes. They don't respect the cashiers both the customers and the mngmt.

Sometimes I just want to crawl up underneath a rock and tell them all to go fuck themselves something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment