Thursday, June 9, 2011

Good morning... where's my coffee?

I think the worst thing about living in a house with a bunch of people is when I get up in the morning and the coffee pot is empty. I am NOT a morning person by any stretch of the imagination. I exist, that's about all I can mange during the first few hours of the day; and that's with a couple cups of sugar and creamed to hell coffee. I end up staring at the pot of a couple seconds before letting a few curses slip out from under my breath.
I add another scoop of coffee to the maker and then the water, stand there for however long it takes to get enough for one cup and... *sigh* I begin to feel alive after that first sip.

Last night (as you saw with my cellphone posts) I worked a later shift that usual for me... okay, so lately it hasn't been that unusual and in fact my entire next week is chop full of till 11 shifts *that's where I begin cursing like a sailor* but I was so hyped up from work that I didn't get myself into bed until after 1am. I was supposed to go with my sister to get her hair cut (she needed a babysitter for her 2yr old) but when my mom mentioned going out to breakfast as well; I just pulled the covers up over my head and told them no...

Five minutes after they left however and I was in the shower trying to make my hair look presentable. Something about the workplace has been turning my hair into an oily mess; usually I wash it every other day and it looks fine... lately however I need to wash it EVERY NIGHT to keep it nice looking. I guess I need to look into a new shampoo or something.
Again, I have pictures I'm drawing of the Angels fall crew, I will have to post them later... I have over eight of them now I think, most colored (horrible). I don't like to call myself an artist because there are a thousand better than myself. These pictures are just for shits and giggles on my half, seeing how I imagine the characters, and it gives me a grasp of the colors of their skin and hair. Those I'm in the process of coloring Exile and had a heart-attack when I realized he was purple... the story him has black skin with purple highlights but I can't color skin black without it looking like shit, so I did it backwards, purple with black highlights :)

Okay, coffee is finally kicking in and I think I'll check DA and FB before tuning into the Casey Anthony case (<---FL thing, mother murdered her 2yr and is standing trail for it. Can't turn on the news without seeing it everywhere. Look it up, it is an insane case.)

No comments:

Post a Comment