Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Story! :D

I'm still working on Angels fall, but I have a feeling that that story will take me some time to complete, maybe years (before I like it anyway) so in order to keep my spirits up I'm writing a story that will be posted on DA and Fictionpress at some point in the future. The idea behind it is simple: What would happen if one day you wake up to find yourself in the role of a fairytale princess? This is exactly what happens to Alice, a normal young woman who finds herself in the shoes of Snow White.
She wakes to find herself not only to find herself in SW's shoes but discovers that the story has gone horribly off track. The King and Queen are dead and the Evil Queen has taken the Huntsman as her husband while using a spirit named Mirror to spy on the rest of the kingdom.
Alice is cursed and unable to tell anyone who she really is, though Mirror knows she is not the proper Princess... and the whole story is just a blast to write! I am thrilled beyond belief with it lol

I'm sitting here hoping my mother arrives home in time for me to make it to work; I will be furious if she is not because she KNEW damn well what time I had to go in today...oh well, no use stressing over it. I'm just going to go with the flow and hope for the best! :)

Well, best get the rest of me ready; though with how tired I am... yeah... anyway. OH! I saw Super 8 last night with my sister (<--the reason I'm tired) it was a pretty good movie I must say, not my usual type but good nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment