Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ready, steady, go!

Another day, another dollar. I work once again (6 days in a row before my break) and I'm sitting here listening to the afternoon storms rolling in. It seems like they pick just before I leave for work to come storming in. I got lucky yesterday in that the rain waited until after the storm had rolled over my work to start coming down in buckets.

I'll be leaving soon just to give myself time to buy a five hour engery shot and maybe a pack of smokes... (I'm trying to quit, really I am... it's just this job drives me crazy and... I know, I know). The smoking thing is driving me nuts because I know how much my mom hates it. She quit after 30 years of smoking and here I am...

Anyway, on another note. I need to watch Hills have eyes again, I think I've turned my characters into a bunch of sissy boys. At least watching the movie will get be back to where I want to be with the plotting. I'll watch the original and then the remake :)

I also bought Splice (loved it) and The last house on the left. I didn't realize that LHOTL was the original (damn them for remodelling the case) but I figure I might as well watch it :p

Almost time for me to flee, so I better make sure my dad's awake to take me. Tomorrow is my long shift (again) with 10:30am to 7pm (HATE that shift) I also have to do my shopping after work so I'm sticking around until my ma gets off at 9(not fun)

Well, off I go! :) which me luck and hope I don't murder my customers! or quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment