Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Work updates

Been a while since I actually wrote something interesting... I know. I'm doing my best to balance out an ever changing life with one that wants to stand completely still. I don't like change, it scares me far too much but my life is changing and I just have to adjust to it.
During this period of adjustment my muse runs and hides beneath the bed and doesn't come out for weeks. When this phase passes I'm sure he'll come back with a new story :)  (yes, I think of my muse as a he).
I'm also dealing with moral issues toward some of the subject matter my muse wants me to write... I'll have to think it over very carefully before I actually write these stories out because they are very morally wrong by normal standards.

ANYWAY...

I picked up four extra hours at work tomorrow, I'll be going in at 3 instead of 7, and during those four hours I'll be working out on the floor (YAY!) I'm a bit freaked because I've never worked the floor before but I'm willing to do my best so whatever :D

I'll try and get you some more updates on DA and here... hopefully everything works out alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment